US ~ Miami
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 700 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specializing in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real-time GMP manufacturing, and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to growth and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Data Coordinator to join the Data Entry Department. As a Data Coordinator, you will be responsible to enter data into protocol specific case report forms (paper or electronic) with a high level of accuracy within the established sponsor timelines.
Other tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Able to read and understand protocols.
- Attends protocol initiation meetings as required.
- Attends training sessions for case report completion and third-party electronic data capture (EDC) systems.
- Able to comply with IT security policies and guidelines.
- Enters source document data onto case report forms or into the appropriate EDC system.
- Promptly communicates problems or concerns with data entry to Data Manager.
- Able to work with study monitors to facilitate source data verification.
- Performs validation checks for electronic laboratory files as assigned.
- Cross-trained as needed.
- Assists with all other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of medical terminology, and the ability to communicate effectively with a High school diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years of work experience.
Other essential skills and experience are:
- Associates degree preferred.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Good problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to coordinate, organize and perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and thorough in task completion
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast-paced and dynamic business.