US ~ Boothwyn, PA
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 700 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specializing in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real-time GMP manufacturing, and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Summary of job purpose
Reporting to the Vice President, Human Resources, the Senior Administrator/Receptionist will provide senior administrative support to the business and will ensure professional reception support is provided to the business. The role will also have supervisory responsibility for the reception team.
Qualifications required for competent performance
- Excellent customer service, communication and administration skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage a range of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in using Outlook (including calendar management), Word and Excel
- Previous administration and reception experience
- Ability to work to strict and tight deadlines
Main tasks and responsibilities
To provide senior administrative support to the leadership team and the business which includes:
- Arranging flights, hotels/accommodation and transportation as requested
- Credit card and expense management
- Booking meeting rooms for visitors and internal meetings when required
- Organising lunches/drinks for visitors and meetings when required
- General administration support to leadership team and the business
To provide professional reception support to the business which includes:
- Staffing one of our building receptions and covering our other reception as required
- Dealing with all calls and visitors in a professional and customer focused manner
- Sorting and distributing mail and sending out external mail
- Supporting the business’s shipment process
- Ordering and managing stationery as required
- Supervising the reception team to ensure a professional, friendly and customer focused service is provided at all times
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to stakeholder demands
This Job Description is designed to summarize responsibilities, assist in benchmarking performance, and provide information for job applicants. It is by no means exhaustive and is not intended to restrict a job holder’s development or level of performance.