US ~ Miami
Entry Level Software Engineer
Entry Level Software Engineer
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 700 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specializing in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real-time GMP manufacturing, and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to growth and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an Entry Level Software Engineer to join the Data Sciences Department. As an Entry Level Software Engineer, you will primarily be responsible for creating validation packages for software and performing quality assurance testing for various database trial builds and software applications for Quotient Sciences - Miami
Other tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Plays an integral role in software validation projects as the lead tester.
- All testing should be documented per Quotient Sciences Miami Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develops documents from automated software testing software for validating eSource EDC trials.
- Maintain, edit and improve Quotient Sciences Miami automated eSource EDC trial validation software and scheduling program.
- Ensures all changes to the EDC trials are documented in the Change Control documents and in accordance with SOP.
- Prepares all validation documentation for approval per Quotient Sciences Miami Standard Operating Procedures.
- Creates data files from SQL databases as per Quotient Sciences SOP as required by Quotient Sciences management and clients.
- Make changes to the code if it’s required and once change controls are approved.
- Support the clinic users from a technical standpoint for real-time data entry.
- Assists with all other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's in Computer Science, MIS, or Associate degree in Computer Science with 2 years of programming experience. Familiar with multiple operating systems, architectures coding languages, and 21 CRF Part 11 requirements for electronic systems. Excellent written and verbal skills.
Other essential skills and experience are:
- Highly organized and efficient.
- High Degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be flexible with work schedule and be able to work outside of normal business hours to accommodate clinical needs, which operate 24/7.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast-paced and dynamic business.