UK ~ Reading
QA Support Officer
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 700 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
This is a great opportunity to join our Quality Assurance (QA) team as a QA Support Officer based at our Reading site. In this role the successful candidate will support and assist Quality Assurance with the maintenance and control of all Quotient Sciences documentation and to support all QA staff in the execution of their duties.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Record & Maintain QA training records
- Support Change Control activities
- Issuance of Lab notebooks, master log numbers & log issuance
- Issue of Batch Manufacturing Records(BMRs) & Batch Production Records(BPRs) from Master documentation & closure of executed BMRs, BPRs and shipping studies
- Archiving of QA documentation
- Periodic Reviews of SOPs
- Control and maintenance of Retention Samples
- Purchase Order creation for QA invoices
- Support special projects and to serve as a flexible resource within the Quality Assurance Department.
- Take on other cross-functional responsibilities based on department needs
- Assist/undertake any other duties as requested by QA
This role requires you to work effectively with colleagues across all functional areas to achieve objectives whilst maintaining good working relationships.
- Must have GCSE or equivalent in English and at least 2 other subjects
- Previous experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry desirable but not essential
- Good IT skills – must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word (and ideally Microsoft Excel)
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.