US ~ Miami
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 700 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specializing in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real-time GMP manufacturing, and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to growth and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Physician Assistant/ Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) to join the Medical Department. As a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner, you will be responsible for supervising and monitoring study activities, addressing adverse events, administering study medications, reviewing laboratory profiles and performing physical examinations.
Other tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for assessing, recording and following adverse events.
- Monitors lab and clinical results, compliance, and/or safety issues which would exclude or trigger discontinuation of a participant.
- Administers study medication to participants as scheduled.
- Maintains appropriate training for emergency response procedures and is familiar with the Quotient Sciences – Miami crash carts.
- Assists in the review and the signing of study labs.
- Assists in interpreting ECG’s.
- Performs screening, admission and interim physical exams as assigned.
- Confirms that study source documents are being properly completed.
- Ability to supervise medical staff and study activities on the clinic floor as assigned. This requires detailed knowledge of protocol requirements and activity schedules.
- Participates in protocol meetings with pharmaceutical company representatives.
- Ability to effectively interact with pharmaceutical company representatives (monitors) and clinical research organizations (CRO) in response to queries during the course of a research study.
- Participates in staff teaching/training.
- Participates in weekend and night on-call schedule.
- The successful candidate will have a PA or Nursing degree and professional license.
- At least one year of clinical experience in a clinical research environment is preferred but not required.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize effectively to meet required deadlines with excellent organizational skills and problem-solving abilities.
Other essential skills and experience are:
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English/Spanish.
- Computer literate.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast-paced and dynamic business.