US ~ Garnet Valley, PA
Our growing and successful business comprise of over 600 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specializing in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real-time GMP manufacturing, and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to growth and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join the Project Management Department. As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating project activities internally and externally with clients and vendors.
Other tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the launch of assigned projects and make advance preparation of activities
- Develop project plans and maintain them in near real-time with or without the help of a project coordinator
- Communicate changes in timelines to involve technical team members
- Attend client meetings/teleconferences, take meeting minutes and update technical teams accordingly based on meeting discussions
- Gain understanding of general development and GMP process flow chains at QS Pharma, proactively anticipate activities, coordinate technical team schedules and align with client requirements
- Act as liaison between technical, business development and client teams to ensure proper execution of proposals in client required timelines
- Work with outside vendors as necessary to facilitate project timelines
The successful candidate will have B.S./B.A. or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years experience in practical understanding of the industrial pharmaceutical field, or related field, or a combination of equivalent training, experience and education.
Other essential skills and experience are:
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, manuals, and standard operating procedures.
- Identify problems, communicate information to appropriate personnel, proactively anticipate project planning activities*
- Excellent written/oral communication skills, computer knowledge (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project)
- Full understanding of timelines and processes for pharmaceutical development and manufacturing, or related field.
- Ability to work independently as well as with others in a team environment
- Proficient with e-mail systems and client correspondence
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast-paced and dynamic business.