US ~ Miami
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 700 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specializing in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real-time GMP manufacturing, and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to growth and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Lab Lead to join our Lab Department. As a Lab Lead, you will be responsible for the quality of laboratory processing for assigned duties, ensure subject safety at all times, and ensure study data is collected to a high quality in accordance with ICH-GCP.
Other tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing Sample processing Laboratory duties as required
- Ensure Sample Processing Laboratories routine set up and cleaning duties are performed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Process Biological samples as per Clinical sample processing Manual
- Attend Pre-study meetings
- Review/Approve Lab manuals prior to the start of a study
- Understanding of and use of internal electronic sample tracking system
- Ensure Biological sample shipments are organized and sent to clients as per the Clinical Sample Processing Manual and study timeline.
- Generate sample shipment checklists and sample manifests for all sample shipments
- Perform sample processing checks on all studies
- QC of Laboratory source data
- Work in a safe and responsible manner at all times
- Training new Laboratory staff and the clinical operations team in Laboratory aspects and processes.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have experience in a science, health or customer related field with Laboratory/Sample processing experience is essential.
Other essential skills and experience are:
- A very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Multi-task issues simultaneously
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English/Spanish.
- Computer literate.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast-paced and dynamic business.