UK ~ Reading
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 700 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to an increased number of projects we have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Co-ordinator. You will be responsible for administration and organization of projects. Co-ordination of tasks relating to scheduling and risk management. Administrative duties such as maintenance of project documentation and handling finance queries. To provide support to the Project managers in order to complete allocated projects to the agreed standards of quality, to agreed timelines and within cost budget.
Project Co-ordinators are responsible for the general administration and organization of formulation development projects and/or clinical batch manufacture. Project Co-ordinators are responsible to support Project Managers by coordinating all project tasks as well as activities related project risks/issues and finance to deliver assigned projects to the agreed to timelines, budget and agreed standards of quality
- Co-ordination of project management activities
- General administration and organisation of project information
- Liaise with the Project managers and customers to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assist the Project managers with project plan management (e.g. timeline monitoring and tracking) and risk/issues identification management (e.g. update project plans, risk registers and issues logs)
- Co-ordinate raw materials release and ensure manufacturing readiness
- Scheduling shipments and co-ordination of shipment documentation relating to CTM manufactured by Quotient Sciences
- Prepare project documentation e.g. agendas, minutes in a timely manner
- Preparation of invoicing schedules
- Organise standard and ad hoc internal and external meetings in a timely manner
- Ensure that internal project teams are aware of customer expectations as projects evolve
- Oversight of project execution to ensure all planned activities are delivered for customers
- Assist with close out of projects to ensure financial activities, archiving and customer close out is completed
- Support business development activities e.g. RFI support, review of repeat business proposals, CDAs and Change orders etc.
- Assist with management of third parties sites involved with project delivery
- Support other aspects of the business as needed
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Juggling of a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Needing to respond to client demands
This role is based at our Reading site.
- Minimum degree qualification or equivalent in a life science or project management equivalent
- 1 to 2 years experience of working in a clinical research/manufacturing environment or relevant related experience
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK at the time of being offered employment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.