US ~ Miami
Senior HR Manager
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 700 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Reporting to the VP, US HR and partnering with the VP, Head of Miami Site, you will be responsible for delivering OD&HR strategy and initiatives to support the growth of the Miami Clinical Pharmacology site. You will be responsible for all aspects of HR Strategy implementation and services delivery including recruitment, reward, talent management, employee engagement, benefits and payroll. In addition, you will be responsible for partnering, coaching and supporting managers on all areas of operational HR including HR policy and employee relations issues.
Other tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Deliver OD&HR strategy, initiatives and HR Services to support the growth of the Miami Clinical Pharmacology site. Proactively partner and coach managers at all levels and provide pragmatic and focused solutions on people issues that will meet business objectives.
- Co-lead the Site Employee Forum engagement team; establish subteams to deliver OD&HR initiatives and projects including employee engagement, communication and recognition.
- Deliver plans to ensure the successful attraction, recruitment, engagement and retention of employees, in support of site plans.
- Manage the recruitment process, partnering with managers to understand requirements and put in place recruitment strategies and plans to attract the best talent.
- Promote and embed performance management and a talent development culture across the business.
- Review and develop policies and procedures to meet the changing requirements in employment law and to meet business needs.
- Manage the production of reports and OD&HR metrics as required by the business.
- 10+ years of experience in Human Resources client facing positions.
- PHR/SPHR/SHRM certification or Masters Degree (preferred).
- Bi-lingual; English and Spanish Speaking (preferred)
- Self-starter, experienced HR Manager/Generalist with a good track record of designing and delivering employee & management development programs.
- Strong HR generalist with experience of dealing with a wide variety of employee relations issues
- Experience in coaching and training one-to-one and in a group setting both Leadership and Individual contributors
- The ability to drive the development of the HR function within a growing organisation that also requires hands-on involvement on day to day issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational, problem solving and follow up skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.