UK ~ Nottingham
Enrolment Marketing Coordinator
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 700 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
As a result of our ongoing growth and success, we have a fantastic opportunity for a driven Enrolment Marketing Coordinator. Working as part of the Volunteer Enrolment team you will be responsible for day to day volunteer marketing activities to ensure the attraction, enrolment and recruitment of healthy volunteers to take part in clinical trials in our phase 1 clinical research unit in Ruddington, Nottingham.
You will work closely with the Volunteer Recruitment team to understand demands/strategy for studies to ensure advertising plans meet the requirements. You will also support the Enrolment team by providing cover and support across both enquiry response and volunteer inductions.
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Building and delivery of dotMailer HTML email templates for our panel of healthy volunteers.
- Responsible for updating the company volunteer recruitment website
- Posting of social media for volunteer recruitment (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter etc.)
- Scheduling of sponsored Facebook posts
- Content creation for our WeNeedYou website, including stories and blog
- Track website conversion rates and taking action to improve where necessary
- To monitor and respond to incoming social media enquires
- To support broader marketing activities as and when required
- To support broader department administration and Enrolment responsibilities including metrics, processing application forms and data entry, liaising with the medical team to assess volunteer suitability where required and responding to volunteer queries.
To be successful in this role you must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have high attention to detail. You should have administrative experience and be proficient in accurately maintaining databases. You must have experience of working with the public or in a customer service role and will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering a high level of customer service.
Qualifications & experience required
- Minimum GCSEs (or O Levels) in English & Maths
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a commercial environment
- Demonstration of digital skills in building and delivering e-marketing campaigns, PPC and social media communications
- Good understanding of the latest online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Clear demonstration of initiating, delivering and analysing campaigns
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.