UK ~ Nottingham
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 800 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
The Marketing Coordinator will work within the Marketing department to help with multi-channel B2B marketing initiatives including but not limited to, online advertising, social media, email marketing, and event planning. You will assist in building campaigns, maintaining and optimizing all aspects of the campaign, as well as reporting and analysis. You will provide well-thought out results-driven recommendations and drive forward assigned special projects. Other day to day marketing responsibilities include growing brand awareness for Quotient Sciences in the US marketplace.
Other tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Developing and delivering an annual digital advertising plan to increase site traffic and overall lead generation that is in conjunction with marketing initiatives and budget alignment
- Managing website SEO and PPC and retargeting advertising campaigns
- Tracking website conversion rates and take action to improve where necessary and suggest content optimization
- Shared responsibility in the development and execution of company’s social media channels with US marketing team and maintain the online ‘voice’ of Quotient Sciences to grow following, promote, engagement and strengthen an online community
- Assisting with content creation for video, landing pages, social media postings and blogs
- Creating graphics and appealing visual layouts for social media, email marketing campaigns, landing pages to ensure that campaigns are effective and well received and in line with brand guide
- Assisting in the planning and execution of all local area events, regional seminars, and trade shows
- Sourcing event venue locations, oversee catering needs & manage trade show booth logistics
- Assisting in updating campaign information, updating accounts and contacts and entering conference reporting data post show into Salesforce
- Managing PR outreach initiatives and relationships with media partners, agencies, independent contractors, and vendors as necessary, to coordinate the promotions and deliver assets.
- Coordinating the design, ordering, and distribution for promotional items.
- Staying on top of industry and competitor updates including news, trends, technology, and events and assist in ongoing competitive intelligence research
- Supporting the marketing department in broader activities as and when required
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks simultaneously
- Working outside normal working hours
- Gain understanding of technical language
The successful candidate will have a relevant degree with previous marketing experience in a similar role. You will ideally have 3+ years proven marketing experience. If you have worked in the scientific industry this is advantageous.
Experience and skills required for the role:
- Business to business (B2B) Marketing experience
- Strong digital skills in building and delivering, SEO, PPC, social media, online analytics, e-marketing campaigns, and CMS website development
- Experience with Google Analytics and PPC advertising platforms and reporting with clear demonstration of initiating, delivering and analysing campaigns
- Good understanding of the latest online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Experience in trade show and event coordinating, event management & logistics and event marketing strategies
- Experience in PR and managing media partners and agencies
- Strong creative copywriting skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong analytical mind and reporting skills
- Excellent computer systems skills and experience with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro), Salesforce, Pardot, HTML, CSS
- Able to collaborate effectively with other employees and managers to ensure teamwork
To be successful in this role, you must be very organized and comfortable with deadlines. We are looking for a results oriented Marketing Coordinator who has the ability to be flexible and work well in a fast-paced changing environment, working individually and with a team on projects.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.