UK ~ Edinburgh
Administrator – Medical Writing Department
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 800 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing, clinical testing and Data Sciences. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to business growth, we have a new opportunity for an Administrator in the Medical Writing Department in Edinburgh. The Medical Writing team is part of the Data Sciences group which consists of 70 staff. The Data Sciences group at Quotient Sciences provides an expert service in the data management, analysis and report writing of early Phase clinical studies (both healthy volunteer and patient). The role the Administrator is a fundamental Administration role supporting the Medical Writing team.
- Providing administrative support to Medical Writers
- Generating appendices and collating source documents for Clinical Study Reports
- Publishing Clinical Study Reports
- Performing quality control tasks
- Enter and perform quality control of data entered onto EudraCT regulatory database
- Providing general administrative support to the wider Data Sciences group
You will work within the challenging environment of early phase clinical studies. Training will be provided.
The successful candidate will have previous administration experience and efficient use of Microsoft Office. A keen interest in science is ideal.
Candidates must also be numerate with an eye for detail but there is no requirement for a degree. In addition, experience of one or more of the following would be an advantage: clinical trial or NHS administration, experience collecting or performing QC of clinical or pre-clinical data.
Other essential skills and experience required are:
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining quality standards
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask are essential
- Effective oral and written communication skills are essential
- Work well as a team
The role will be based in our Edinburgh office and can be full time or part-time.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK upon being offered employment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.