UK ~ Nottingham
Clinical Trial Supplies Associate
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 800 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to our continued growth and success we have an excellent opportunity for a Clinical Trial Supplies Associate to join our Clinical Trial Supply team within the Pharmaceutical Sciences Department. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring continuous supply of on-demand global clinical trial material for all ongoing studies and projects as directed by the Clinical Trial Supply Manager and/or Director, Global Clinical Trial Supply.
You will be responsible for coordinating and booking shipments using Quotient approved couriers to ensure on time in full delivery of all Clinical Trial Supplies. You will also be responsible for tracking of all Clinical Trial Supply Shipments and ensuring full distribution documentation is in place at all times including final Proof of Delivery documentation.
As a Clinical Trial Supply Associate, other duties will include:
- Issuing batch record, printing the subsequent labels required for the scheduled Manufactures
- Assisting with BMR’s, label design, label translation, packaging labelling and configuration ideas
- Producing shipping documentation and liaising with courier’s to book and track the scheduled shipments
- Product returns and destruction coordination with sponsors
- Ensuring adequate stock levels are maintained for Clinical Supply materials (Packaging, throughout the lifecycle of all pertinent studies
- Understanding Clinical Protocols and Study designs.
The ideal candidate will be Degree level qualified in a science or pharmaceutical subject and should have a minimum of 2 years clinical drug supply chain experience.
The successful candidate will also have:
- An understanding of GMP procedures and regulations
- A working knowledge of IWRS
- Excellent planning and communication skills and the ability to successfully organise and manage your time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships and to collaborate and influence colleagues and stakeholders
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.