CPC - 2019
US ~ Miami
Clinical Project Coordinator
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 700 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specializing in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real-time GMP manufacturing, and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to growth and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Project Coordinator to join the Project Management Department. As a Clinical Project Coordinator, you will support project management in the completion of allocated projects to the agreed standards of quality, to agreed timelines and within cost budget.
Other tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in production and formatting of study documentation e.g. informed consent forms, training materials, file notes, laboratory manuals etc.
- Support set up of vendors
- Internal risk-based monitoring following first dosing to ensure all study documentation is working effectively
- Assist with internal data generation such as recruitment updates, adverse event summaries etc.
- Set up and host Sponsor monitoring visits
- Assist Project Managers with closeout activities e.g. archiving, reconciliation
- Manage data query resolution
- Action process improvement initiatives as allocated
- Work with the study team to ensure the Investigator Site File and Trial Master Files are maintained
- General support to the Commercial and Project Management groups as needed to win and deliver business
The successful candidate will have a minimum degree qualification or equivalent. Relevant work experience in a pharmaceutical company/CRO would be an advantage.
Other essential skills and experience are:
High attention to detail
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast-paced and dynamic business.