US ~ Boothwyn, PA
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 700 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
The position supports any one of the functional areas and carries out the responsibility under full supervision.
- Clean and organize laboratory glassware
- Dispose solvent waste as per the laboratory procedures
- Monitor and maintain lab cleanliness
- Make buffers, mobile phases, etc. as directed by the supervisor
- Order, stock, and label received laboratory supplies
- Perform and document performance verifications for simple laboratory equipment (balances, pH meters, KF titrators, etc.)
- Document work in the notebook
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
- High School Diploma with at least 0-3 years experience with chemicals.
- Capable to read, understand, and follow standard operating procedures.
- Basic math skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be exposed to a variety of laboratory chemicals and pharmaceuticals
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and see, talk or hear, or smell
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move heavy objects weighing up to 40 pounds
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.