US ~ Miami
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 700 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Reporting to the VP, US HR and partnering with the Miami Site Leadership team, you will be responsible for delivering HR initiatives to support the growth of the Miami Clinical Pharmacology site. You will be responsible for aspects of HR Strategy implementation and services delivery including recruitment, reward, talent management, employee engagement, benefits and payroll. In addition, you will be responsible for supporting managers on all areas of operational HR such as HR policy.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Deliver HR strategy, initiatives and HR Services to support the growth of the Miami Clinical Pharmacology site.
- Proactively partner and coach managers at all levels and provide pragmatic and focused solutions on people issues that will meet business objectives.
- Participate as a member of the Site Employee Forum engagement team; deliver HR initiatives and projects including employee engagement, communication and recognition.
- Deliver plans to ensure the successful attraction, recruitment, engagement and retention of employees, in support of site plans.
- Manage the recruitment process for the Miami Site, partnering with managers to understand requirements and put in place recruitment strategies and plans to attract the best talent.
- Conduct new hire orientation for Miami Site.
- Promote and embed performance management and a talent development culture across
- the business.
- Review and develop policies and procedures to meet the changing requirements in employment law and to meet business needs.
- Manage the production of reports and HR metrics as required by the business.
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources client facing positions; recruitment, employee relations, employment law, benefits administration & payroll.
- PHR/SPHR/SHRM certification or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred).
- Bi-lingual; English and Spanish Speaking (preferred)
- Experience in coaching and training one-to-one and in a group setting both Leadership and Individual contributors
- Participate in recruitment efforts for both exempt & non-exempt staff
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational, problem solving and follow up skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and powerpoint.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.