ACNC - 2019
US ~ Miami
Assistant Clinical Nurse Coordinator (LPN)
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 700 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
- The Assistant Clinical Nurse Coordinator is responsible for the performance of screening activities for prospective research participants.
- To ensure study data is collected to a high quality in accordance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) standards.
- To ensure subject safety at all times
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Must be able to read and understand protocols and participate in protocol training meetings.
- Assists with the recruitment and screening of prospective research candidates.
- Explains research study and obtains proper informed consent. Ensures consents are completed prior to the performance of any screening activities.
- Obtains medical histories and documents findings according to SOPs and Good Clinical Practice.
- Assists with the performance and/or scheduling of all screening procedures required by protocol.
- Assists in obtaining clinical laboratory specimens and shipping to the appropriate laboratory as needed.
- Reviews abnormal results of screening tests with the Investigators and alerts candidates of results, which need further medical evaluation.
- Reviews completed screening charts for completeness and conformity with protocol requirements. Reports and documents any clinical results or compliance issues which would lead to study exclusion.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
- Include Cross Training for nursing activities at impatient facility.
- Ensures that screen failures charts are properly archive in a timely manner.
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
- L.P.N. with at least one year of clinical experience preferably in clinical research.
- Fluent in English/Spanish.
- Computer proficient.
- Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize effectively to meet required deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and self-directed.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.