UK ~ Nottingham
Senior Project Scientist - Formulation
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 700 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Clinical because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to our continued growth and success we have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Scientist to join our Pharmaceutical Development team. As the Senior Project Scientist you will work closely alongside our Project Management team to support in all project set-up activities within Pharmaceutical Sciences and you will have interaction with clients from the initiation of the programme. In this role, you may also line manage members of the Development team.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Managing client interaction from initiation of projects to ensure customer satisfaction and delivery with pharmaceutical sciences activities
- Responsible and accountable for project delivery up to IMPD submission, where appropriate
- Able to lead and/or supervise several complex development programmes simultaneously
- Writing, review and approval of development plans, protocols, reports and lab write ups, and client updates
- Conduct, coordination and supervision of formulation and process development activities
- Ensuring smooth transition of projects from development to GMP operations
- Responsible for mentoring, training and developing the team
- Completion / review of LIRs and QIs where appropriate
- Minimum degree level qualification in pharmacy or chemistry related discipline
- Extensive experience in CMC product development or as a study leave
- Line management or supervisory experience is advantageous but not essential
- cGMP experience will be an advantage
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.