PhPD - 2019
US ~ Miami
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 800 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Primarily responsible for the receipt, inventory, preparation, accountability and disposition of study drug supplies.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Document receipt of drug shipments and related supplies.
- Dispenses drug and completes related documentation.
- Maintains drug accountability records.
- Safekeeping of blinded dispensing information and code breaks.
- Prepares compounded medication in compliance with research protocol requirements, USP 795 and USP 797.
- Creates/Reviews source documents, protocol specific pharmacy manuals and worksheets.
- Serves as a resource for pharmacy related queries by answering drug information questions.
- Oversees that orderliness, organization, and neatness are maintained in the pharmacy, clean room, and crash carts.
- Maintains Temperature and Humidity records/charts for refrigerators, freezers, clean rooms, and ambient storage areas.
- Maintains crash cart drug and supply inventory including verification of valid expiration dates.
- Maintains non-prescription medication and personal care item inventory.
- Maintains Familiarity with FDA and ICH guidelines for drug accountability and drug retention.
- Documents crash cart utilization
- Willingness to accommodate to night or weekend dosing schedules when required.
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Handles multiple tasks/issues simultaneously
- Follows all pharmacy safety and exposure guidelines
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
- Active Pharmacy License, Registered in the State of Florida
- Minimum 2 years’ experience or completion of PGY1 Residency Program
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Attention to detail and organized
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.