UK ~ Nottingham
Learning and Development Partner
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 800 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Are you passionate about learning and development? Do you want to use your L & D skills and experience to make a real difference?
Due to Quotient’s exciting growth, we have a fantastic career opportunity for an Learning and Development Partner based in Nottingham. As a member of the OD & HR team, you will be responsible for designing and delivering Quotient’s Organizational Effectiveness Learning and Development programs globally.
We are committed to providing learning and development opportunities which enable our employees to be the best they can be. Learning is at the heart of our culture and we are now looking for a talented Learning and Development Partner to take our L & D programs to the next level.
In this new role you will develop and deliver existing programs, design and deliver new programs, and implement a blended learning strategy globally.
With the support of training coordinators at each site, your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with business leaders and OD & HR globally to identify current and future learning needs
- Implementing Quotient’s global learning and development program (Organizational Effectiveness) ensuring learning solutions are engaging, innovative and fit for purpose
- Creating a range of new learning solutions, developing digital and online content as well as creating and adapting current classroom programs as required. Learning solutions include personal, team, management and leadership development training
- Implementing a new learning management system/solution which encompasses the learning needs of Quotient when required
- Working closely with business leaders and OD & HR globally to develop and deliver talent management and succession planning strategies and plans
Quotient Sciences is a fast paced and growing business, every day will present you with an exciting new challenge. If you want to make an impact quickly then this role is for you.
Key skills and experience required:
- We are looking for an inspiring, creative and experienced Learning and Development Partner with a proven track record of designing and delivering blended learning programs. Experience in leading the design, development and implementation of digital and innovative learning solutions is a must.
Other skills and experience required:
- Strong communicator with excellent influencing and relationship building skills, including previous global stakeholder management experience
- Proven project management experience
- Learning and Development and psychometric qualification preferable
Flexible working will be considered for this role.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.