UK ~ Nottingham
Quality Systems Coordinator - Vendor Assessment
Our growing and successful business comprises over 800 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Quotient Sciences are expanding the QA team in Nottingham. This is a brand new career opportunity for a part-time Quality Systems Coordinator - Vendor Assessment (22.5 hours per week). In this part-time role, you will be responsible for supporting the provision and development of an efficient and effective Vendor management process. You will be required to comply & adhere to GXP guidelines and regulations.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance through the Quality framework and follow procedures that govern the work performed in this role.
- Working effectively with colleagues across all functional areas to achieve objectives whilst maintaining good working relationships.
- Providing administrative support for all vendor qualification and re-qualification requirements
- Assist with the completion of initial assessment and/or risk rating paperwork for any new or existing vendor, as required.
- Maintenance of a centralised Vendor repository
- Ensuring appropriate documentation is in place in respect supporting the Vendor accounts e.g. Quality agreement, Technical Agreement, Supplier agreement
- Supporting QI/CAPA management for any issues relating to third parties
- Providing cover for other team members as appropriate
- Supporting sponsor audits and regulatory inspections as required
We are looking for a collaborative and dynamic administrator who will thrive in a fast-paced working environment, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. This opportunity would suit someone looking for part-time work of up to 22.5 hours per week. Working hours can be accommodated over three, four or five days as required.
Skills and experience required:
- The successful candidate will be educated to GCSE/ A level
- Previous administration experience; collating and organising large amounts of complex data.
- You will be competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel.
- Experience and knowledge of Good Clinical Practice and/ or Good Manufacturing Practice is desirable.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.