UK ~ Nottingham
Quality Systems Coordinator
The Company Overview
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 800 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Quotient Sciences have a new career opportunity for a Quality Systems Coordinator to join the QA team at the site in Nottingham. The Quality Systems Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the Quality Management System (QMS) documentation is appropriately controlled and ensuring compliance through the Quality framework.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- General Document control - formatting and typing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), circulation for signature, issue, implementation, distribution of copies
- Tracking and following up on documentation reviews to ensure QMS documentation is up to date
- Tracking and following up on QMS document implementation and training
- Control of QMS documentation from review through to implementation and distribution, maintenance of the master copies, working copies, SOP list and electronic folders
- Involvement in regulatory and sponsor inspections as required
- Conducting induction training
- Collation and presentation of documentation and archiving metrics
- Mentor and support the records administrator
- Complying & adhering to GXP guidelines and regulations as required of this role
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and previous experience of Good Clinical Practice and/ or Good Manufacturing Practice.
Other skills and experience required:
- High level administration experience; collating and organising large amounts of complex data
- Experience with influencing all levels of staff within a medium to large sized organisation
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good written and verbal communication skills
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.