UK ~ Reading
Manufacturing Document Administrator
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 800 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator working in our Scientific & Technical Services department. You will take the lead in providing documentation support for the Operational functions working alongside colleagues within project teams.
The key responsibilities of the role are outlined below.
- Drafting & reviewing of batch manufacturing and packaging records using MS word
- Drafting & reviewing associated product labels for the business
- Take on responsibilities for assigned packaging and labelling operations
- Maintain a training record to demonstrate your knowledge
- Undertake such duties as are required for the smooth running of the company as requested by management
- Support Project Management project teams as required
- Work safely within H&S guidelines and in accordance with company procedures.
The ideal candidate will be educated to a minimum BSc or other related science subject. Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage. You must be an expert in MS word and ideally associated MS packages, be an organised individual, have a high attention to detail and should be able to work towards project deadlines. The ability to juggle a wide range of tasks simultaneously and responding to project demands is also essential for this role.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic pharmaceutical business.