US ~ Boothwyn, PA
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 800 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
- Working portfolio product manager position that functions as the single point of contact for the customer to provide regular and timely product, clinical and technical information and support delivery of forecast in support of Quotient Sciences Commercial Operations.
- Responsible for interfacing with Quotient internal teams and effectively matrix managing through influence all functions required to successfully manufacture and distribute commercial products.
- To comply & adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Customer Focus - building strong relationships across the organization and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Decision Quality - Making well-informed and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Drives Results - Balancing competing priorities without comprising quality. Consistently achieving results with a sense of urgency.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Manages Ambiguity – Resourceful and resilient; operates effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Cultivates Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
Additional Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Excellent computer skills to include working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and maintaining customer databases. Providing overtime as needed
- Learning new skills, procedures and processes. Is available for other duties as required
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the field of sales, technical support, or project/product management in the Life Science industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Project management and product life-cycle knowledge and experience
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.