UK ~ Nottingham
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 850 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Quotient Sciences have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Receptionist/ Administrator to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis at the site in Nottingham. You will provide a first-class service covering either of our reception areas and become part of a truly unique and exciting company.
As the first point of contact for our visitors, you will demonstrate an excellent level of customer service to everyone that you meet.
Alongside your reception duties, you will be required to deliver a high standard of administrative support to the wider business.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
-Providing professional reception support to the business which includes:
- Staffing one of our receptions and providing cover for our other reception when required
- Operating a busy switchboard, dealing with all calls, and visitors in a polite and professional manner
- Sorting and distributing mail and sending out external mail
- Supporting the business’s shipment process
- Ordering and managing stationery as required
- Providing administrative support to the business which will include:
- Arranging flights, hotels/accommodation and transportation as requested
- Booking meeting rooms for visitors and internal meetings when required
- Organising lunches/drinks for visitors and meetings when required
- Supporting the wider business with a range of administration tasks when required for various departments; filing, photo copying, etc.
The successful candidate will be a professional, welcoming and engaging Receptionist/ Administrator. You will have excellent customer service, communication (verbal and written) and administration skills. Previous administration and reception experience is essential. You must have a passion for providing a professional and reliable customer service to stakeholders and visitors.
Other essential skills and experience required:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage a range of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in using Outlook (including diary management), Word and Excel
- Previous experience operating a busy switchboard
- Ability to work to strict and tight deadlines
- Minimum GCSE/’O’ Level Mathematics and English Language
You will join a friendly and supportive OD & HR team, and receive thorough induction training and ongoing development.
This is a full time position. There is a requirement for the role to start at 08.00 and finish at 17:00 as and when required.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.