US ~ Garnet Valley, PA
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 850 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the USA and UK, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specializing in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We can support our customers from candidate selection through to commercial drug product manufacturing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to growth and expansion into the US, Quotient Sciences has a new and exciting career opportunity for an experienced Biopharmaceutics Specialist, within our Scientific Consulting Group. Based in Garnet Valley, PA, you will thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused scientific environment, working daily with pharmaceutical and clinical data.
Reporting to the Chief Scientific Officer and working closely with our commercial and operational teams (US and UK) throughout the project life cycle you will:
- Provide scientific leadership in customer discussions, reviewing and interpreting technical data packages to design programs of work in line with Quotient’s service offerings and customer needs
- Deliver scientific oversight during operational delivery and reporting of these programs
- Work with project teams to assess and interpret arising pharmaceutical and clinical data, to inform our customer’s drug development program
- Coach, mentor and inspire other scientists within the organization
In addition, you will be encouraged and supported to develop and leverage external peer networks to advance our science. You will generate and deliver peer reviewed publications, posters and presentations and be passionate about what we do as a business.
These roles in our Scientific Consulting Group are unique to Quotient and are fundamental to our success. You will work alongside our senior scientific team with unparalleled access to peer groups within our customer base, giving you the ability to influence early drug development strategies.
The successful candidate will be PhD qualified and have a strong background in Biopharmaceutics with at least 10 years relevant industry experience in early product and clinical development. They will understand the interplay between drug properties, formulation design and clinical performance.
Other required skills and experience include:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Experience in the design of early clinical studies and programs
- Personal credibility in establishing strong peer-to-peer relationships within our client organizations
This role is primarily based at our Garnet Valley site although will involve some travel to our Miami clinical facility, client sites, conferences, workshops and seminars. Flexibility around working hours and a commitment to “go the extra mile” to meet the demands of our clients is essential. To be successful in this role, the candidate is required to be onsite at least 2-3 business days each week.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Please either apply online, or come and see us at booth #627 at PharmSci 360 and talk to Peter Scholes, Chief Scientific Officer.