US ~ Garnet Valley, PA
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 800 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Reporting into the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, this Recruiter will be a key figure in the US expansion of our rapidly growing team. This individual will have the opportunity to support a broad number of professional functions across 3 sites in Pennsylvania and Florida.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Assists the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition in delivering recruitment strategy through Full-Life cycle recruitment of candidates by partnering with hiring managers and other appropriate managers when a vacancy arises.
- Supports the generation and maintenance of internal and external job postings; determines effective advertising mediums; places appropriate advertisements.
- Sources candidates through job boards, social media, search engines, referrals, networking, career fairs, phone conversation, and other avenues for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Pre-screens, interviews, and assesses qualified candidates. Coordinates interview schedules with candidates and interview panel.
- Sits on interview panel, and coordinates feedback from other members of the panel.
- Supports the negotiation process for employment offers to candidates.
- Makes recommendations regarding recruitment programs (strategy), budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
- May support relationships with external agencies and vendors who advertise and recruit on behalf of Quotient Sciences.
- Develops and maintains relationships with colleges, agencies, and other sources of high-quality candidates.
- Utilizes recruiting statistics and metrics to support existing recruitment efforts as well as support future initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Occasionally attends career fairs or networking events supporting Quotient Sciences’ hiring efforts.
- Contribute to global HR initiatives representing the US recruitment function.
Additional Tasks and responsibilities
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by:
- making suggestions for improvement
- learning new skills, procedures and processes.
- Is available for other duties as required.
- Is available for overtime as needed.
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a GMP environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 1 year of recruitment experience in a staffing agency, retained search, or corporate setting.
- Experience in the execution of full life cycle recruitment preferred
- Experience with ATS or CRM systems preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.