UK ~ Nottingham
GMP Stores Operative - 6 month temporary contract
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 850 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to an increased workflow, we have two (6 month), temporary GMP Stores Operative roles available at Quotient’s site in Nottingham.
The GMP Stores Operative will be responsible for reconciliation and controlled disposal or client returns of development and clinical trial manufacturing supplies of drug substance, (IMPs, excipients and comparator and/or marketed products as part of study close down activities).
You will be required to work in a regulated GMP stores environment, maintaining well organised, tidy and compliant storage areas to ensure adequate stock control and segregation. Occasional heavy lifting will also be required as part of this role.
Other tasks and responsibilities:
- Keep an accurate record of all work undertaken
- Co-ordinate shipping of materials and Investigational medicinal Products (IMP) to clients or 3rd parties as applicable
- Update Project Scientists, Production Study Managers, Project Managers, and Pharmaceutical Sciences Management of reconciliation progress on a weekly basis
- All jewellery, make up, and nail polish, including false nails and false eyelashes must be removed before entering the GMP area.
The successful candidate will have some stores or warehouse experience either in a similar, regulated Pharma industry, or Food industry. 1 year’s relevant experience is desirable.
Other skills and experience required:
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Proficient Microsoft office skills including word and excel
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package.