UK ~ Nottingham
Internal Communications Officer
Our growing and successful business comprises over 850 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specializing in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Quotient has a brand new and exciting career opportunity for an Internal Communications Officer based in Nottingham, supporting our sites globally. We require a talented and engaging individual who will be integral to taking our communications to the next level.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating inspiring and engaging communications, which maximise employee engagement and strengthen our employee value proposition (EVP) and employee brand globally. The role will focus on digital marketing communications including management of Quotient’s global intranet, Quotient’s careers webpage and for promoting our EVP and employer brand on social media channels.
In this role, you will be required to on-board, project manage and implement a new global intranet platform.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the global intranet platform, including uploading videos and news stories and working closely with Quotient’s Global Communications Council (GCC) to ensure the platform is effectively governed, managed and maintained to agreed standards
- Produce our global quarterly newsletter and assist with other regional/site newsletters including developing content and success stories across the business to maximise engagement
- Manage Quotient’s careers webpage, including creating and updating content and working with Marketing and our web development agency to implement regular improvements to the page
- Manage Quotient’s EVP and employer brand content on our social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc., ensuring a regular stream of engaging content, including videos, infographics etc.
- Support Organisational Development & Human Resources in recruitment/talent acquisition initiatives including advertising and external careers fairs/events
- Define and track KPI’s for employee communication channels and campaigns
- Assist with specific internal communication/engagement tasks or projects as required
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar internal communications or digital marketing role. You will be passionate about creating engaging and inspiring communications. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills and proven work experience in project management and technical change projects.
Other skills and experience required for this role:
- Experience of SharePoint or another web-based collaborative system to create and publish content
- Experience of running social media accounts in a professional context, using both pre-planned content and reactive engagement
- Able to prepare copy and graphics for landing pages, social media postings and blogs
- Strong creative flair, with a good eye for engaging visuals and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to engage audiences at all levels of the business
- Credible in stakeholder management, with the ability to build relationships globally
- Able to multitask, prioritize and adapt quickly in a challenging and pressured environment
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.