UK ~ Nottingham
Clinical Trial Supplies Administrator
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 850 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Quotient Sciences have a new career opportunity for a Clinical Trial Supplies Administrator at the site in Nottingham. You will join a team of Clinical Trial Supplies Administrators, within the Supply Chain department.
The Clinical Trial Supplies Administrator will liaise with colleagues in Pharmaceutical Operations and QA to ensure clinical trial supplies are available for use in manufacturing activities taking place at our Nottingham site and for reconciliation and destruction once a study is complete. You must comply & adhere to GXP guidelines and regulations, as well as Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Identify correct materials for procurement of development and clinical trial manufacturing supplies, drug substance, excipients, comparator and/or marketed products, final container closures, radioactive sources and other supplies, in a timely manner
- Contact with suppliers to obtain quotes, lead times and samples
- Co-ordinate shipping of materials and Investigational medicinal Products (IMP) to clients or 3rd parties as applicable
- Undertake timely reconciliation and controlled disposal or client returns of development and clinical trial manufacturing supplies of drug substance, IMPs, excipients and comparator and/or marketed products as part of study close down activities
- Maintain well organised, tidy and compliant storage areas to ensure adequate stock control and segregation
- Ensure compliant and accurate records of Clinical manufacturing materials are maintained and readily available for study specific monitoring visits
- Liaise with Pharmaceutical Operations and QA as appropriate, where issues with timescales are identified, and attend meetings
- Administration duties such as; authoring of risk assessment paperwork for new materials/suppliers, booking in, raising purchase orders and stock control
The successful candidate will have previous administration experience, ideally in a similar role. You will be educated to GCSE level. Previous experience of working in a GMP or GXP environment is desirable.
Other skills and experience required:
- Proficient in Microsoft packages including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Good organisational and time management skills
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.