UK ~ Reading
Materials Management/Warehouse Operator
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 850 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to our continued growth and success a great opportunity has arisen for a Materials Management Warehouse Operator to join our Manufacturing team based in Reading. In this role your main responsibility is keeping accurate records of receipt of material and goods deliveries to and from the site. You will also be responsible for the correct storage of these materials and their timely delivery to the facility for manufacturing operations. In addition, all Health and Safety procedures must be followed and the warehouse kept in a clean, tidy and compliant state.
Other main tasks and responsibilities include:
- To provide hands on support to the Materials Management team,
- To arrange booking of incoming materials, arranging documentation, labelling and stocking of the materials, updating stock card, transport materials between Manufacturing and Warehouse.
- To keep the stocks stored according to prescribed storage conditions.
- Keep Warehouse in clean condition.
- Complete and maintain technical documentation related to materials management according to company SOP’s.
- Strive to maintain/improve standards of GMP housekeeping
- Maintain the operational status of the warehouse and documentation in conjunction with QA
- Work safely within H&S guidelines and in accordance with company procedures
- Be able to support other areas within the company when asked to do so, based on the need as directed by the management.
The ideal candidate must be educated to GCSE/A level or HND and have a basic understanding of (or) experience of working in materials management/ supply chain administration.
Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK upon being offered employment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.