UK ~ Nottingham
20th December 2019
Clinical Trials Volunteer Administrator
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 850 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
We have a great career opportunity for a Clinical Trials Volunteer Administrator. This role is based at Quotient’s Nottingham site in the Enrolment team. The Enrolment team are responsible for ensuring the smooth induction of healthy volunteers who are taking part in clinical trials in the phase 1 clinical research unit onsite in Ruddington, Nottingham.
In this role you will be responsible for providing cover and support across enquiry responses, reception, volunteer inductions, and deputising for agreed Volunteer Enrolment & Marketing Manager duties when necessary.
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Responding to incoming enquiries either in person, by telephone, email or letter
- Process application forms and enter data on to the volunteer database
- Generate induction invites and application rejections
- Respond to volunteer queries, including personal medical information, involving other staff as appropriate in order to provide the best response
- Perform induction appointments for prospective volunteers in a group presentation and one to one basis
- General administration duties
- Maintain filing system
- Eventually, you will also assist with training new team members, the organisation of volunteer payments as well as providing ad hoc administration support for the department
- Working occasional out of office hours on a rota basis as required
The successful candidate will be a strong administrator, ideally with experience maintaining databases and a good eye for detail. You will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and have a proven track record of delivering a high level of customer service.
Qualifications & experience required:
- Minimum GCSEs (or O Levels) in English & Maths
- Administrative experience and proficiency in accurately maintaining databases
- Experience of working with the public or in a customer service role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Experience of working in a healthcare environment is desirable but not essential
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.